Deadline: 4pm Maundy Thursday (18th April 2019 / Week 1)
If you would like to perform a lunchtime concert, please fill in the application form at the bottom of this page.
In order to take part, you must fulfil the following requirements:
- You must submit the application form (below) by 4pm on Thursday 18th April 2019.
- Everybody involved with the concert must be a Music Society Member for insurance reasons.
- Your concert must be between 40-45 minutes for full concerts, or 20-25 minutes for half concerts.
- If you are offered a slot, you must submit a £20 deposit and publicity material by 2pm on Tuesday 23rd April. Otherwise, your slot will be offered to another performer.
- You must notify the Society of a cancellation more than 7 days in advance of the concert date, or risk losing your deposit.
- You must have read and agree to the additional Terms and Conditions.
The Music Society receives many applications for concerts and is often impossible to give everyone their first choice of date. Please be realistic and flexible with the dates you would be able to perform. Weeks 8 – 10 are usually the most over-subscribed.